Drug Product Tech Transfer Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Drug Product Tech Transfer Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months. This role will be home based.
Salary: Up to £800 Ltd per day depending upon experience.This role has been assessed as outside IR35.
Drug Product Tech Transfer Lead Role:
- Work with Drug Substance/Drug Product Technical Stewards and SMEs from R&D, Quality, Validation with company and external partner sites to support technology transfer of drug substance processes to external manufacturing sites.
- Support drafting, review and approval of tech transfer and manufacturing documentation such as risk assessments, gap analyses, batch records, standard operating procedures andsample plans.
- Serve as Manufacturing /Technical point of contact on specific workstreams/sub-projects
- Hold a degree in an engineering or scientific discipline with experience in biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Science & Technology/ Manufacturing/ Process Engineering/ Quality
- Strong knowledge of biologics manufacturing operations and equipment, with prior experience in Manufacturing, Technical Operations, MFG Science and Technology, or Quality.
- Prior experiencein Drug Substance tech transfers preferred.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Drug Product Tech Transfer Lead role will be home based.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contactJulie on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49987.