Downstream Specialist - Reykjavik, Iceland
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for an Downstream Expert to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland on a full time, permanent basis. The company is dedicated to becoming one of the leaders in the biosimilar monoclonal antibody market. The company offers a generous salary package (in excess of £65,000), relocation assistance and additional benefits.
The ideal candidate must have commercial Monoclonal antibodies (Mabs) experience, preferably Biosimilars and/or protein purification.
Skills and experience required:
- BSc or equivalent in biotechnology, chemistry, bio/chemical engineering or comparable
- Fluent command of the English language, both spoken and written experience and knowledge
- Practical and previous experience of determining User Requirement Specifications and taking part in Qualification and Validation activities e.g. FAT/SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ and PV - essential
- Proven experience coaching and mentoring others - essential
- Experience of aseptically generating monoclonal antibodies and recombinant protein products by operating column chromatography and continuous filtration (TFF, UF, DF, MF, etc.) equipment - essential, especially in terms of downstream processing equipment
- Experience of authoring, drafting, amending and reviewing operating documents i.e. SOP's BMRs, Validation Reports, Training Packages, Material Requirement Specifications and other cGMP documentation - essential
- Solid scientific and manufacturing knowledge of running downstream purification studies, process validation, and process characterisation of monoclonal antibody and recombinant protein therapeutic products
- Experience of scale-up, technology transfer and process validation activities
- Significant proven experience in biopharmaceuticals
- Expertise working with up-to-date cGMP compliance and associated documentation
To apply for this API Downstream Expert position please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457700 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH40325 in all correspondence.