Downstream Process Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading drug discovery business, at their state-of-the-art facilities located in Slough on an initial 12 month contract.
The Company: Our client is in the business of improving the lives of patients around the globe with a particular focus on neurology and immunology-based diseases.
Hourly rate: £18.19 per hour PAYE.
Downstream Process Scientist Role:
- Undertake purification process development experiments for fundamental understanding of individual unit operations
- Assist with the evaluation of new bioprocess purification technologies
- Identify and utilise appropriate analytical techniques
- Demonstrate ability to analyse data, with good attention to detail
- Effectively communicate findings to multi-disciplinary team
Bachelor’s degree or Masters in a related field (or equivalent experience).
Applicants should have knowledge of various downstream processingtools, some experience of chromatography, as well as a good understanding of analytical methods for assessing product purity and antibody protein characterisation.
You will be currently working within the Pharmaceutical Industry, have completeda placement year in a similar field.
Working within an international and multicultural environment you should be open, flexible,and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Location: This position will be based on our client’s sitein Slough.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Downstream Process Scientist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51681.