Downstream Principal Scientist
Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Downstream Principal Scientist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Billingham on an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be required to contribute to a Research and Development Downstream Process Operations project team and provide high quality experimental work in the development, evaluation and characterisation of processes for the production of novel therapeutic products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Identify, design, implement and manage experimental development programmes needed to develop, evaluate and characterise new processes for target molecules.
- Review experimental work, data and reports produced within R&D to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Carry out process technology transfers from client companies.
- Assess manufacturing processes supplied by client companies for suitability for GMP manufacture and identify any scale-up requirements/issues.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- A relevant degree plus a minimum of 6 years laboratory experience or PhD in Biological, Biochemical, Engineering or possess the equivalent experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of proteins, Biochemistry and Protein Purification.
- Good knowledge and understanding of cGMP.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Mosley on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH34498 in all correspondence.