Distribution Sales Manager, French Speaker in Milton Keynes/Home Based
Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for a European Distribution Sales Manager, French and German speaking to join a chemical company in the adhesives industry, this can be home based or at their site based in Milton Keynes on a permanent basis.The Company:
Our client are a global leader in adhesive manufacturing, they work with household brands that you will use on a daily basis, creating adhesives for them.
This role is located Milton Keynes. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas as the location offers excellent transport links via an excellent road and public transport network.
Your main duties will be:
- Implement a sales strategy designed to maintain current knowledge of the target market.
- Ensure that the company are the global leader in high quality innovative adhesive manufacturing.
- Be the principal point of contact with the Distribution Partners throughout Europe.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Provide appropriate training, market and application expertise to meet the targets set for growing and developing the adhesive range.
- Optimise pricing with partners to identify and target the gaps in geographical and market segments.
- Identify, filter, negotiate with and contractually engage new partners to continue company growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Technical proficiency in adhesives or manufacturing with extensive experience of international sales.
- Proven track record of successful sales in the chemical industry.
- Fluent in English, French and other European language.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of negotiating.
An excellent salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work from home.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45879 in all correspondence.