CK Group is recruiting for 3 Distribution Assistants to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a 6-month initial contract. This is a shift-based role, including earlies, lates and weekends and has an hourly rate of £11.95 raising to £16.80 per hour after 12 weeks.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This role is located in Macclesfield which is East of Cheshire, on the River Bollin. It is close to the county borders of Greater Manchester to the north, Derbyshire to the east and Staffordshire to the south. It is a gateway to the Peak District and Cheshire Plains, and has breath-taking countryside, parks, rivers, canals, reservoirs and woodland to explore.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to form a variety of simple, manual tasks that form part of a production process.
- Load materials into production machines.
- Remove, pack, and sort raw materials or finished products.
- Collect, and dispose of garbage and production waste according to the organization's waste removal and recycling policies.
- Clean production equipment and work areas.
- Ability to understand manufacturing/packaging processes.
- FLT Reach licence.
- SAP Hand held device.
- Ability to prioritise, problem-solve and perform tasks.
- Ability to proficiently communicate with team members, both verbally and through documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work within a team in an ever-evolving environment.
- Previous Packaging experience (desirable but not essential).
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment (desirable but not essential).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47035 in all correspondence.