Diagnostics Alliance Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Diagnostics Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Melbourn on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Diagnostics Alliance Manager role will be based at our clients site in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire. You will be required 4 days in the office and 1 day working from home when COVID restrictions are lifted.
- 250 per day PAYE only - this role is assessed as inside IR35.
Diagnostics Alliance Manager Role:
- Together with diagnostic project teams, drive fulfilment of diagnostic business partnership, program, project activities, obligations and commitments.
- Manage day to day interactions with diagnostic partners, including liaison with senior managers and project teams on both sides to build collaboration and trust.
- Maintain oversight of all programmes with a partner, and be the “Go to person for the partnership” especially for issue resolution, contracting and governance.
- BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject.
- Proven relationship management.
- Able to build trust, rapport and maintain strong communication lines with external stakeholders.
- Previous experience managing third party relationships in industry or in a high level academic setting (partnering with research organisations, industry, etc) is essential.
- Experience with IVD (Invitro Diagnostic Development), CDX (Companion Diagnostics Development) or within Genetics would be a significant advantage.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Diagnostics Project Manager position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49446 in all correspondence.