CK Group are recruiting for a Development Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis until December 2021.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
- 18.95 per hour Umbrella.
Development Scientist Role:
- Support new product development bydeveloping formulations and/or providing analysis and evaluation of material and products at all stages of the development process.
- Be involved in development and validation of in-vitro models, development and validation of analytical method and development and scale-up of conventional and non-conventional solid, semi-solid and other formulations.
- Focus on pre-formulation and familiarity/expertise on select pre-formulation techniques.
- Produce or contribute to departmental quality documentation (including SOP's, batch documentation, validation protocols & reports).
- Design experiments and carry out scientific work with an awareness of state-of-the-art technology. Creates research plans to fit overall project objectives.
- Degree in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Nutritional or related science.
- Familiarity/expertise on pre-formulation techniques such as DSC, TGA, TAM, DVS, particle size determination, microscopy etc.
- Familiarity with advanced analyticaltechniques such as Mass spectroscopy and have working experience with conventional analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- An ability to organise and report study data from internal and external sources.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UKis essential. For more information or to apply for this Development Scientist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49961.
Please note that the successful applicant will berequired to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.