Development Scientist in Edinburgh
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Development Scientist to join a leading life sciences organisation at their state of the art facility located in Edinburgh on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop purification method design with respect to new products and contract manufacturing projects.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting activities within the new product development process and carrying out method trials and pilot preparation.
- Reviewing and evaluating new processes and systems.
- Providing customer support.
- Supporting the Quality Management System to meet applicable regulatory requirements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Protein Purification, using AKTA systems.
- Experience in GMP or controlled environment.
- Qualification in a life science subject.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a blue chip life sciences organisation at their facility located in Edinburgh. There are two Development Scientist positions available for an initial contract length of 6 months. There is a strong likelihood the contracts will last much longer.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33486 in all correspondence.