Development Scientist - Hampshire
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Development Scientist to join a speciality chemicals manufacturer based in Hampshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 12 months.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Perform research and development work such as coating processes and test methods for a number of medical devices
- Participate in activities of technical projects and meet project timelines
- Tackle technical issues/challenges using up-to-date knowledge and state-of-art techniques
- Perform physical testing on PC coated medical devices or related materials
- Carry out small scale production of samples for customer evaluation
- Provide technical inputs on design of experiment, brainstorming and project review
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have a BSc in Chemistry / Polymer Science / Materials or a related subject (or equivalent)
- Experience working within the Medical Device or Healthcare sector
- Practical experience of biomedical coating and UV analysis would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a speciality chemical manufacturer company based in Hampshire.
For more information or to apply for this Development Scientist position please contact Jocelyn Blackham on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33561 in all correspondence.