CK Group are recruiting for a Development Chemist to join an adhesives manufacturing company based in Stafford, on a full time, permanent basis.
This company is a leading global adhesive specialist in industrial. manufacturing, construction and consumer markets. The company have sites throughout the UK and Europe.
This Development Chemist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Stafford, the site can be easily accessed by surrounding areas such as Tamworth, Wolverhampton, Stoke on Trent and Burton on Trent.
- 30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
The Role: The main purpose of your role will be to:
- Deliver clearly defined development projects within agreed timescales.
- Provide project led technical support to improve manufacturing processes and scale up new formulations.
- Develop strategic partnerships, focused on technical development, with key raw material suppliers.
- Identify and explore potential new product or market opportunities.
- Provide project led technical support to customers by means of visits, the provision of testing, technical presentations and product literature.
Your Background: As a Development Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience developing cementitious products is essential.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or related subject.
- The role requires a self-starter, able to work on own initiative, work to deadlines and meet targets.Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Natalie on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47637 in all correspondence.