CK Group is recruiting for a Development Analyst, with working knowledge in eQMS, to join a Biotechnology Company at their site based in Oxford, UK on a permanent basis.
The Role: With a mix of both QC and QA, this is a fantastic opportunity fora self-motivated and experienced individual to join the team. Primarily a lab-based QC Analyst role carrying out R&D and implementation of in-house analytical methods. In addition to this role, your ancillary function will be as the Quality Lead, which will include liaising with QA department and drafting, reviewing and training-out QA/regulatory documentations and processes.
- Degree in chemistry, biological sciences, or related subject – preferably MSc.
- Have experience working in a GxP regulatory environment.
- Experience in drafting and reviewing Study Plans, Working Instructions, Working Documents, Technical Reports and SOPs; working with an eQMS would be a significant bonus.
- Hands-on experience in developing analytical methodologies (5 years plus)
- Skilled in Method Development and trouble-shooting in lab systems including, UV-Vis, Fluorimetry and FT-IR.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51971.