Deputy Laboratory Supervisor
James Horne is recruiting for a Deputy Laboratory Supervisor to join a leading sterilisation company based in Derbyshire. This role is a permanent position.
Experience in quality (QMS), and microbiology (sterility, bioburden, sterilisation) and degree qualified in either Chemistry or Science would be very desirable for this role.
As a Deputy Laboratory Supervisor you will:
- Assist the Laboratory Supervisor with day to day organisation of a small laboratory team.
- Perform duties including Bacterial Endotoxin testing, Bioburden testing, ETO residual testing using GC, Environmental monitoring plus general laboratory duties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft computer packages is required.
The successful Deputy Lab Supervisor will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- A degree in Science, Chemistry, Biology, or equivalent.
- Industry Laboratory experience is essential for this role.
- Be familiar with working within an ISO 9001 environment.
- Attention to detail, reliability, ability to work on their initiative and as part of a team are essential.
Salary will reflect experience. The company also offer a Pension Scheme.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46445 in all correspondence.