Day Chemist - Derbyshire
Rob Walker is recruiting for a Process Chemist to join a metals and materials recycling company based in Derbyshire, on a full time, 6 month fixed term contract but may go permanent after that. This role would be suitable for candidates with a strong degree in Chemistry or a related discipline, excellent communication skills and the desire to succeed.
As a Process Chemist, you will have responsibility for providing a high standard of analytical, scientific, environmental and process chemical support to the business. The role will support the Senior Chemist and take responsibility in their absence. You will also liaise closely with relevant departments and assist in matters related to the Company's environmental and quality performance.
As a Process Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A proven track record of achievements.
- A degree in Chemistry (or similar scientific field).
- An ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional manner.
- A competence in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work in a pro-active, accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Further information about the Process Chemist role:
- This role is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate who is looking for a varied role with excellent career progression.
- The ability to drive is an essential requirement as the site is not accessible on public transport.
- Salary is dependent on experience with benefits including pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays, generous bonus scheme amongst others available on request.
- Hours of work are 9.00 am - 5.00 pm (Monday - Thursday); 9.00 am - 4.30 pm (Friday); Lunch: 45 minute break each day.
For more information or to apply for this Process Chemist position please contact Rob Walker on 01246 457724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44941 in all correspondence.