Data Protection Officer
CK Group are recruiting a Data Protection Officer to join medical and occupational health company on an initial 6 month contract.
The Company: Our client is leading medical and occupational health company providing a variety of health services to the Film industry.
Salary and Working Hours: This role offers a competitive salary level. You will be required to work 2 -3 days per week.
Location: This Data Protection Officer can be based remotely with occasional travel to sites in Watford and Solihull.
Data Protection Officer Role: As a Data Protection Officer you will be advising on our compliance with GDPR and local data protection laws. You will also act as a point of contact with supervisory authorities and data subjectsand be our clients named Data Protection Officer.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Respond to data protection queries
- Review, develop policies and procedures
- Data protection audit
- Provide high quality advice and support
- Implement best practice
- Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in medical data protection management
- Previous experience working with medical or patient data
- Can offer support over a five-day week with no fixed hour (flexible / agile)
- Happy to visit Solihull or Watford on occasion
- Can carry out this role in around 2-3 days or 16-24 hours per week.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Data Protection Officer position, please contact Science Contracts at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51719.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.