Data & Document Reviewer - N.Ireland
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Data & Document Reviewer to join an international pharmaceutical organisation based in Northern Ireland on a permanent basis.
Main role: To be responsible for the checking and reviewing of analytical data and documents (SOPs, protocols, reports etc)
To develop and implement efficient manual/electronic systems and procedures for the storage, searching, trending and retrieval of analytical data and documents.
As a Data & Document Reviewer you will:
- Prepare and review analytical documentation, such as protocols, reports, SOPs.
- Check and review analytical data to ensure compliance with internal SOPs and if relevant specific customer requirements.
- Compile and deliver training packages in accurate, timely and right-first-time documentation.
- Critically assess and propose improvements to working practices with respect to analytical data packages, document templates and electronic systems for the storage and retrieval of analytical data and documents.
- Generate, monitor and facilitate the improvement of relevant KPIs e.g. % right first time documentation.
The successful Data & Document Reviewer will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:-BSc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Previous experience in the preparation and review of analytical protocols, reports and data in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Previous practical experience of a wide range of analytical techniques and associated commercial data capture systems.
If successful you will be joining one of the leading international pharmaceutical organisations.
To apply for this Data & Document Reviewer position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34334 in all correspondence.