DMPK Research Associate - Cambridge
Jade Stirk at CK Science is currently recruiting for a DMPK Research Associate to join a world leader in innovative drug discovery and development, focusing on new oncology treatments based in Cambridgeshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Complete bioanalytical method development for small molecular analysis biological samples.
- Assist in the quantification of small molecules for PK and PK/PD studies.
- Undertake in-vitro ADME studies including intrinsic clearance and permeability assay.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc within a relevant scientific discipline would be advantegous.
- Experience working within a similar environment is essential.
- Understanding of bioanalytical method development.
- Experience with in-vitro ADME methodologies would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this DMPK Research Associate position please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45171 in all correspondence.