Customer Support Chemist - Bucks
Emily Major at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Chemist to join a global specialist Chemical Manufacturer based at their site in Buckinghamshire on a full time, permanent basis.
This role involves working in a Chemist function for 6 - 12 months before moving into a field based sales role.
As a Customer Support Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out laboratory work to assist in maintaining processes and problem solving.
- Interpreting results, report witting and circulation.
- Visiting customer sites as required for technical support, training and promotion of products.
- Evaluating new products available and assist with their introduction to the market.
- Answering customer enquiries by phone and/or email.
- Working to deadlines and presenting results clearly and accurately.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Generating sales leads and converting potential customers to existing customers.
- Maintaining and maximising sales margins.
- Ensuring that best practice ideas, technologies, processes are exchanged and implemented as appropriate to their customers.
- Being actively involved in the sales/service process of the general department.
As a Customer Support Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Experience conducting practical work within a Laboratory.
- Coatings industry knowledge or experience will be an advantage.
- An interest in moving into a sales role.
As a Customer Support Chemist, you will be joining a global specialist coatings manufacturing organisation in an exciting new role, that in return offers a competitive salary depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Customer Support Chemist please contact Emily Major at CK Science on 01438 842 972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33124 in all correspondence.