Customer Manager - Manchester
Natalie Wood is recruiting for a Customer Manager to join a security dye manufacturing company based in Greater Manchester, on a full time, permanent basis offering a salary of £23,000 - £35,000 per annum depending upon experience + profit related pay after qualifying period + pension scheme + private health scheme.
The Role: The company are looking to recruit a Customer Manager to join their existing global Sales & Marketing Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing customer relationships and developing new business with both current and new customers in defined territories within Europe.
Key to this role will be developing positive long term working relationships with agents and distributors in the region as well as customers directly to gain an excellent understanding of their needs and market drivers to identify and deliver sales growth. Working collaboratively across all functions within the business to deliver customer satisfaction and contribute to innovation of our products, services and working practices is also an important part of the role.
This role is predominantly office based in Manchester with approximately 25% travel to Europe.
The Company: A chemical manufacturing company based in Trafford Park, Manchester. They manufacture and supply technology-driven marking systems to the petroleum industry and governments throughout the world to protect the value of fuels and branded products against laundering, adulteration and other fraudulent activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level with a business, chemistry or science related degree.
- A minimum 3 years experience in B2B sales in a technical environment
- Personable with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and mature attitude.
- Sound commercial acumen and ability to think strategically.
- Dynamic with the drive to succeed.
- Independent with strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong numeracy skills, highly computer literate.
- Full, preferably clean, UK driving License required.
- Commutable distance to Manchester (or willing to relocate).
For more information or to apply for this Customer Manager position please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457700 or email email@example.com . Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44692 in all correspondence.