Customer Delivery Co-ordinator - W,Midlands
Rob Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Customer Delivery Co-ordinator to join a speciality chemicals manufacturing company based in the West Midlands, on a full time, temporary basis for the duration of 12 months.
As a Customer Delivery Co-ordinator, the main purpose of your role will be to oversee the transactional processing of the site based steps related to a sales order processing. To co-ordinate the supply of material against a sales order and the provision of logistics services, to monitor order progress to ensure delivery of goods on time to customers. To be the point of contact for the Customer Service Teams and to be the customers advocate at site.
Further responsibilities of this Customer Delivery Co-ordinator will be:
- To be the site contact point for all Customer Service / Order Entry offices.
- To oversee the Available to Promise Check on SAP and work with Supply Chain experts to ensure correct order confirmations are made to customers. Resolve issues of date conflict (with rules and escalation)
- To treat deliveries / shipments on SAP by automatic delivery creation and correction / amendment where necessary, ensuring shipment and transport costs are correct on SAP, including special / on-off amendments. To release requests to logistics companies via auto-creation on SAP with amendment as necessary.
- To allocate stocks against deliveries / shipments where necessary.
- Most importantly to follow planned & actual despatches and monitor progress. At the first indication of potential delays take action to bring orders back on track, keep customer service informed of all delivery dates at risk.
- To manage changes to orders / deliveries due to customer requests or supply issues and ensure all parties are aware of changes.
- To provide Logistics quotes as required
- To prepare Export documentation in relation to replenishment orders if required.
As a Customer Delivery Co-ordinator, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Customer focused - experience of dealing with internal and external customers.
- Systems aware - SAP and Microsoft Exel experience necessary.
- Excellent inter-personnel skills.
- Clear polite telephone manner.
- Confident and able to challenge both production / despatch and customer services.
- Ability to work in a busy and fast moving department
As a Customer Delivery Co-ordinator you will be working with a speciality chemicals manufacturing company based in the West Midlands.
- Working Hours are 37 hours per week with 30 minute lunch break
- Salary will be dependent on experience
For more information or to apply for this Customer Delivery Co-ordinator position please contact Rob Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH32383 in all correspondence.