CK Group are recruiting for a Crystallisation Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Hourly: Up to £20.27 per hour PAYE or up to £22.71 per hour Umbrella
Crystallisation Scientist Role:
- Support crystallization, isolation and drying process development activities of the group through laboratory experiments
- Conduct analysis of product samples for key physical properties including powderX-ray diffraction, optical microscopy, laser diffraction and other relevant techniques.
- Support of technical initiatives that may involve the design, installation, repair, and maintenance of specialised laboratory equipment.
- Adhere to all standards in the areas of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Plan own workload with reference to priorities set by the work lead.
- Clearly communicate issues, results and plans.
- A degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- Strong knowledge of chemistry or chemical engineering with demonstrated strong performance in a laboratory setting.
- Works collaboratively with experienced staff to carry out experiments using automated lab reactors
- Ability plan own work effectively, summarize results from a series of experiments, identify trends and propose follow-up experiments
- Ability to communicate results at team discussions and through clear, concise written reports.
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Crystallisation Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
Apply: For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49972.