Cooking Instruction Technician
CK Science are recruiting for a Cooking Instruction Technician to join a food research company, who provide independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives on a permanent basis.The Company:
Our client provides expertise and support to the global food and beverage sector. They provide practical solutions that cover all stages of a product's life cycle from consumer insight, ingredient innovation and sensory testing to food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice.
- 18,500 per annum.
Cooking Instruction Technician Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Conduct routine testing for cooking instructions, both verifying and generating new instructions, recording the results on the appropriate worksheets.
- Assist the Cooking Instructions Manager and the team in ensuring the cooking instructions work is organised efficiently, maximising the use of available resources.
- Develop a good understanding of the business and up-to-date knowledge of all relevant trends and developments relating to cooking instructions.
- Assist in providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients and contacts.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Showcase cooking instructions professional standards to visiting onsite clients and external contacts.
- Have a flexible approach to your duties effectively moving between tasks and quickly adjusting to each role.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a practical role within the Food or Catering industry.
- Food preparation skills with an 'A' level or equivalent in a science related subject.
- A team player, showing a motivating and positive attitude with a passion for cooking.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills at all times.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate final results/quality with high attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills & IT skills.
For more information or to apply for this Cooking Instructions Technician position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47892.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.