Contract Validation Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Contract Validation Engineer with a background in GMP manufacturing and equipment validation, to join a leading UK based pharmaceutical contract manufacturing business on a contract basis in Nottingham.
The Company:Our client is contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services mainly to the pharmaceutical sector.
Location: The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
Validation Engineer Role: To ensure that the systems, equipment and processes remain fit for purpose and qualified/validated to current regulatory requirements & guidance. Additionally there is significant contribution to the troubleshooting of operational issues relating to the manufacture of pharmaceutical products. This comes with one direct report into this role.
- Ensure that all manufacturing systems, equipment and processes are fit for purpose.
- Ensure that procedures for all manufacturing systems, equipment and processes are clearly documented.
- Manage, support and mentor the validation technician.
- Provide support and technical advice to help manage and problem-solve issues arising in the business.
Your Background:- Degree qualified in Science degree or equivalent.
- In-depth GMP knowledge, particularly relating to the manufacture of sterile products. A strong preference for experience in steam sterilisation would be advantageous.
- Understanding of regulatory standards for pharmaceutical products (MHRA/EMA/ISO etc.).
- Significant experience (5+ years) of performing validation activities in a pharmaceutical or clinical trial manufacturing environment.
- Some level of supervisory experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Validation Engineer position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49361.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.