Consumer Market Insights Administrator - West Mids
Rob Walker at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Consumer and Market Insights Administrator to join a leading Food R&D company based in Gloucestershire on a part time 3 day a week maternity cover contract basis.
Job Summary: Providing support to the Consumer & Market Insights section, involving, liaising with clients, invoicing, assistance with reports, collation of samples and contacting suppliers
As a Consumer and Market Insights Administrator your responsibilities will include:· Providing support for specific projects, including collation of data to meet client individual needs (40%)
- Working closely with consumers, and assisting with consumer testing (20%)
- Arranging product supplies and testing materials directly with clients (10%)
- Invoicing of suppliers (5%)
- Involvement with the logging in and storage of products, including photographing products and maintaining image files (10%)
- Setting up report templates, project files and some collation of data (15%)
- Assisting with the general promotional and administrative duties associated with the section and department
The successful Consumer and Market Insights Administrator will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Good standard of education, minimum GCSE in Maths and English, A levels / Higher education
- Proficient in Word and Excel - minimum intermediate level
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- PowerPoint and Access knowledge
- Effective verbal written and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of working in a professional services environment
- Full Driving Licence
If successful you will be joining one of the leading Food and Drinks R&D companies in the UK with excellent benefits.
To apply for this Consumer and Market Insights Administrator position contact Rob Walker via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Brona Law at email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33218 in all correspondence.