CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Innishannon on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Compliance Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Innishannon, County Cork.
Salary: From €22 per hour, depending upon experience.
Compliance Specialist Role:
- Tracking and directing follow-up activities, to correct any non-conformity.
- Investigation of Minor Deviations.
- Participate in the overall CAPA effectiveness programme and continued improvement on root cause analysis and follow-up CAPA.
- Participate in the preparation and hosting of regulatory and customer audits.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Some working experience in a GMP environment, preferably pharmaceuticals or a related industry.
- Experience of CAPAs, Non Conformances and Root Cause Analysis.
- High level of skill in Technical Report writing.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Compliance Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48688.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.