Compliance Specialist - Brinny
CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Innishannon, County Cork on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The Role: The Compliance Specialist will work with the Integrated Process Team (IPT) compliance group to maintaining all aspects of compliance within the Vaccine IPT team. The leadership style is one of collaboration, coaching. This will require a substantial amount of his/her time within the various areas, engaging and communicating with all team members.
Activities Within Role: The Compliance Specialist helps to moulds the culture to one that supports a High Performance Organisation.
- Supporting the Vaccine IPT compliance plan and quality metrics generation.
- Completing review and approval of IPT documentation.
- Leading walk down and support audits.
- Participating in the preparation for and hosting of regulatory and customer audits.
- GMP training delivery to IPT personnel.
- Investigation of Minor Deviations.
- Providing Compliance guidance to Operating procedure.
- Review Deviation trends and identify effective CAPA's where necessary.
- Member of the site PIR team works with the Vaccine IPT to ensure that the department is Permanently Inspection Ready.
- Proactive monitoring of CAPAs to ensure holistic trends are proactively resolved.
- Participating in the overall CAPA effectiveness programme and continued improvement on root cause analysis and follow-up CAPA.
- Participating in Quality Risk Management.
- 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- >2 years' experience in operation /Quality role.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in compliance (GMP, Eng, Technical).
- Degree in (Science/Engineering).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45018 in all correspondence.