CK Group are recruiting for a Complaints Investigator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Complaints Investigator role will be based at our clients site in LeamingtonSpa, Warwickshire.
- 12.20 per hour PAYE.
Complaints Investigator Role:
- Support Corrective Action & Preventative Action (CAPA), by escalating adverse trends and ensuring all specified actions are closed in a timely manner.
- Analyse data and draw conclusions based upon available information.
- Support Post Market Surveillance (PMS) and Risk Management activities.
- Input and manage data within existing Quality System databases.
- Hold a degree/HND ina Scientific, Engineering or Quality related subject.
- Experience working within Quality Assurance, preferably within Medical Device/Pharmaceutical industry - preferred.
- Awareness/understanding of the Medical Device Directive, GMP, GDP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 - preferred.
- Proficient in Word and Excel, and good writing skill is needed. Experience in MS Access, MS Visio, Agile, and SAP - desirable.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information orto apply for this Complaints Investigator position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50509.