Clinical Sample Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Sample Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Melbourn on a contract basis for 12 months. This role will initially be working form home.
- 175 per day
Clinical Sample Scientist Role:
- Responsible for ensuring operational management of clinical laboratory collection and testing of human biological specimens
- Efficient operational deployment of such clinical laboratory testing (including biomarkers, central safety testing and clinical bioanalysis for pharmacokinetic assessment)
- Degree (or relevant equivalent qualification/working experience) in relevant area, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven experience in contributing to operational deployment of clinical laboratory testing
- Proven experience in oversight of external partners, especially clinical laboratory service providers
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Clinical Sample Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49086.