Oliver Care is recruiting for a Chempac Chemist to join a waste and environmental company in the chemical industry at their site based in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leader in environmental solutions, a renowned chemical company in the UK.
This role is located near to Bedford. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding towns via great road links.
Your main duties will be to:
- Collect hazardous waste from customer sites, ensuring that it is packaged and segregated suitably for transportation
- Check that all paperwork is correct, segregate the items safely for safe transportation and that all items are packaged correctly
- Ensure that collections are efficiently managed to maximise customer service
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that an efficient service is provided to all customers, in line with Company, legislative and Customer requirements
- Ensuring that all vehicles are compliant with legal requirements, including Operator licence
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degree level educated or A-level in Chemistry or equivalent experience
- Full UK driving licence and happy to drive a 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Manual handling training or equivalent experience
An excellent salary depending on experience, it will range from £19,000 to £25,000.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46519 in all correspondence.