Chemistry Content Writer - Windsor
CK Group are currently recruiting for a writer of excellent chemistry content to join an expanding content writing team.
A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age appropriate content for a K-12 audience. A passion for chemistry and education is essential to succeed in this role.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and comes with a salary of £30,000 - £36,000 with a competitive pension and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
If successful, you will be joining an education technology start-up aiming to help students around the globe. This organisation allows parents to easily connect with their children, keep track of their progress through detailed reports, and create assessments which can be sent to your children or have them printed.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Create pedagogically rich question progressions to help students understand each topic fully.
- Write answers that help students understand laws and concepts.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of written chemistry content.
- Work on aspects of curriculum design.
- Collaborate regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in chemistry.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching chemistry, academic writing, educational research, and/or educational technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to produce high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
For more information or to apply for this Chemistry Content Writer position please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44766 in all correspondence.