CK Group are recruiting for a Chemist to join a multinational manufacturer of coatings and sealants manufacturer at their site located in Shildon, County Durham on an initial 6 month contract.
The Company: Our client has invested heavily in theirfacilities and offer industry recognised training to staff. This is an excellent opportunity to receive top class industrial training along with great personal development and career progression options.
Location: This role is located in Shildon, County Durham.
Chemist Role: The successful Chemist will be working on a specific project to aid in the investigation of technical queries relating to product quality non-conformances.
You will be responsible for:
- Laboratory testing of paints and sealants to identify issues.
- Developing new formulations for specific customers.
- Supporting and investigating customer complaints.
- Liaising with other teams to ensure the product is fit for purpose.
Your Background: To beconsidered for this position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a Chemistry related subject.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment (either academic or industrial laboratory).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chemist to join this global brand that works with some of the biggest names in aerospace. This position will initially be a 6 month contract supporting a specific project but depending on requirements could turn into something more longer term.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Chemist position, please contact CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52214.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.