Chemical Process Operator
CK Group are recruiting for a Chemical Process Operator to join a speciality chemicals company at their site based in Halifax on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of surfactants.
Location: This Chemical Process Operator role will be based at our clients site in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Chemical Process Operator Role:
- Operation of Liquid filling stations and liquid packaging as well as production of chemicals.
- Operating all plant and equipment in a safe, environmentally compliant and efficient manner so as to maximise the sites potential profitability while complying with internal rules and policies and external regulations.
- Following defined process instructions and quality procedures.
- Managing the receipt/unloading of bulk raw materials, loading/dispatch of bulk product and packing out and labelling of products as required.Your Background:
- Valid FLT License.
- Previous experience in a chemical plant environment.
- Any experience working on a COMAH site would be advantageous.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Chemical Process Operator position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48333.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.