Chemical Process Operator - Essex
Goretti Kalema is recruiting for a Chemical Process Operator to join one of the world’s foremost suppliers of aqueous polymers and a leader in many markets at their site in Essex. The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis and comes with an attractive salary and benefits.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Control and run production plant, reporting to the Production Team Leader and the Deputy Team Leaders.
- Ensure a safe and efficient utilisation of all resources to meet the targets set (appraisals, KPI, briefings, back-to-work meetings, audits).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Running the Plant machinery in a safe and efficient way.
- Proposing improvements to manufacturing and safety systems and communicate within the shift and handover.
- Assisting Engineering during the annual investment/maintenance shutdown and during other times where possible.
- Assisting Factory Services in certain duties, like tanker off-loading, loading, jetting if fully trained.
- Compiling and maintaining batch documentation.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Manufacturing experience gained in a chemical industry- GCSE qualifications or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation, a revenue of more than £1 billion and an EBITDA of more than £170 million.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Goretti Kalema on 01438 842974 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41892 in all correspondence.