Chemical Chromatography Technical Expert -Manc
The Science Team are currently recruiting for a Chemical Chromatography Technical Expert on a full time, permanent basis, to join a leading testing laboratory who are UKAS accredited at their site in Greater Manchester.
The company has a network of state-of-the-art, highly regulated laboratory facilities based in the UK, providing analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. With worldwide reach, they deliver expert support to their clients. The company is offering a salary in the region of £24-35,000pa depending on skills and experience for this Chemical Chromatography Technical Expert role and benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, flexitime, promotional opportunities, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers and more. Please note that extensive experience in method development and validation are crucial to being considered for this position, as well as the ability to devise new analytical strategies to accommodate the customer's project requirements. Please contact the Science Team to discuss your salary expectations further.
As a Chemical Chromatography Technical Expert the responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Provide specialist expertise in the development and validation of test methods
- Design work programmes in collaboration with the Business Development team
- Be able to translate this into the lab
- Problem solve
- Perform CoA Testing
- Provide technical support to junior colleagues and act as the “Lead Analyst” or “Principal Investigator” supporting customer programmes in compliance with GxP requirements
- Provide full analytical testing support for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products / compounds in accordance with cGMP practices against strict timelines to successfully meet client milestones
- Perform a variety of complex sample preparations
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Have the ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
The successful Chemical Chromatography Technical Expert will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Extensive proven experience of IC, HPLC and UPLC - essential
- Proven experience of devising work programmes and analytical strategies, rather than just implementing them - essential
- Strong method development and validation experience - essential-Comprehensive experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory essential
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline
- Considerable and demonstrable proven experience in the practical and theoretical aspects of IC, HPLC and UPLC
- Proven experience in the supervision and coordination of analytical projects performed by junior staff in a regulatory environment
- Good practical laboratory and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written & oral and strong attention to detail
To apply for this Chemical Chromatography Technical Expert position contact the Science Team via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below to apply online. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39301 in all correspondence.