Change Management Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Change Management Specialist to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry, working remotely with travel to site based in Watford every 2 weeks. A contract role for 6 months.
Hourly: £66 LTD
Change Management Specialist Role:
- Focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Play a critical role in ensuring projects and organizational change initiatives meet their objectives and achieve the identified business benefits by increasing employee adoption and engagement.
- The person will support this through the application of specialised/expert knowledge of change management techniques to the development and execution of change plans that inspire employees to change behaviours whilst minimising resistance.
- This will include stakeholder management, assessing organisational readiness and liaison with Internal Communication on communication strategies and preparation of communication tools, as well as the preparation of communication, training and other change management materials.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum2 years of Organizational Change Management or related career experience
- Experience of change management planning, development and execution.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Change management certification or designation desired
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Change Management Specialist role will be remote, reporting to our clients site in Watford, with travel there every 2 weeks.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49154.