Change Management Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Change Management Specialist to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £66.66 Per hour LTD
Change Management Specialist Role:
- Guide and coach leaders and sponsors to establish and maintain the commitment necessary for the change programme
- Proactively work with project teams to identify and assess stakeholders in context of change beingintroduced. Anticipate and manage stakeholder change readiness and resistance challenges and develop mitigation strategies
- Liaise with the Internal Communication team to develop plans and strategies to support the project. Interact with a diversegroup of executives, managers, and subject matter experts to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate the information into change activities
- Complete change assessments and create change management strategy. Work with teams to assess change impact and evaluate user readiness. Identify risks and issues related to Change Management and identify resolution/action plans.
- Act as an “agent of change” to support the use of Change Management best practices, procedures and methodology across all projects as guided by the Director, Change Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of Organizational Change Management or related career experience
- Experience of change management planning, development and execution.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Highly organized and detail orientated, with the ability to manage work across multiple projects, balancing competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Change management certification or designation desired
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advancedmedical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Change Management Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Watford, Hertfordshire.Apply:
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52284. It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.