CK Group are recruiting for a Cell Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggesthealthcare challenges.
Location: This Cell Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Salary: Up to £ 14 - £16 per hour PAYE DOE
Cell Scientist Role:
- The production, amplification and validationof Baculovirus stocks using established processes.
- You will be performing cell culture experiments and virus production.
- Performing documented protocols you will be capable of working autonomously and as part of a dynamic team.
- You willbe capable of excellent experimental record-keeping and will have well-honed written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with cultured eukaryotic cells and recombinant cell technologies
- Evidence of working with good aseptic technique
- Excellent documentation skills and a keen eye for detail and critical evaluation
- BSc in the life sciences or equivalent experience
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for thisCell Scientist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49601 in all correspondence.