Catalyst Technical Specialist
Emily Major at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Physical Chemistry Technical Specialist to join a specialist Materials Manufacturer at their site in Essex on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Physical Chemistry Technical Specialist you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the business with respect to specialist knowledge of Catalysts, CO2 absorption technology used in their current product range and also future product development. You will be responsible for liaising with internal and external customers to ensure effective business solutions are found for all Catalysts & CO2 absorption enquiries. You will also support operations, customer services, NPD projects, EPD projects and quality departments to ensure quality standards are met.
As a Physical Chemistry Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the project manager in all Catalysts & CO2 absorption technical aspects of the assigned projects, responsible for delivering effective technical solutions
- Engaging with external technical experts to ensure effective solutions are found to Catalysts & CO2 absorption challenges.
- Supporting operations & customer services to answer Catalysts & CO2 absorption related enquiries
- Developing appropriate technical delivery plans, timelines risk assessments and budgets as part of a project team.
- Ensuring all Catalysts & CO2 absorption technical documentation is prepared and quality assured for all products
As the Physical Chemistry Technical Specialist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- Extensive experience as product developer and/or technical manager within a similar industry
- PhD in a relevant scientific subject (physical chemistry related)
- Strong working knowledge of Physical chemistry and applications
- PMP/Prince 2 certification preferable
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams, managing stakeholder expectations
- Effective networker, getting things done with external partners, as well as building lasting partnerships within and outside the MPL organization
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Delivery of technical project milestones to plan
- Delivery of technical project budget to plan
- Delivery of effective technical solutions to meet project target quality profile
- Timely response to operations and customer services requests
The role of Physical Chemistry Technical Specialist is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist Materials Manufacturer with customers around the world, who in return offers a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Physical Chemistry Technical Specialist, please contact Emily Major at CK Science on 01438 842 972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST32128 in all correspondence.