CK Group are recruiting for an amazing opportunity for a Calibration Technician to work within the Pharmaceutical Analytical division of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation, where you will be providing expertise in calibrating and maintaining the laboratory equipment and to conduct additional maintenance as required.
Location: This role will be based near Leicester on a permanent basis.
The Role: The successful candidate will perform routine scheduled maintenance and calibration of scientific analytical equipment, as well as to troubleshoot scientific analytical equipment faults/breakdowns and support the validation of new scientific analytical equipment.
Your Background: Essential:
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a Life Science subject.
- Experience of calibrating or repairing technical instruments within a laboratory/industry setting.
- Experience of calibrating scientific analytical equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting instrument faults.
- Experience of working in a GMP/Laboratory environment.
Benefits: On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, flexible working, childcare vouchers, free parking, health promotions, death in service benefits and more).
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Calibration Technician position, please contact James Horne on 01246 457722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48468.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.