Business Development Manager - Reading
Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join a growing company where their aim is to improve patient lives by working with healthcare organisations to expedite the development and assessment of new treatments. This is a permanent role based in Berkshire. The role is home based and will require reporting into the office in Reading on occasions.
The client recruits patients and manage data using their technology enhanced solutions. Their customers include a wide range of leading pharmaceutical, CRO, SMO and NHS organisations.
My client are looking for a proactive, and enthusiastic self-starter with a burning desire to succeed in biopharma sales and marketing. The successful candidate will be outgoing and understand the demands of working for a small and expanding company. Experience in Patient recruitment would be a bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced biopharma executive with new business sales, account management and marketing communications experience with an exciting, fast growing company with an innovative set of inter-related patient recruitment products & services to significantly reduce time & costs in patient selection for new drug trials.
On offer is a competitive salary £60K, plus commission scheme to double basic if targets achieved, 25 days' holiday and share options.
- Initially follow-up all existing leads & contacts and qualify their interest
- Ensure all leads are recorded accurately in the CRM with a follow-up programme agreed
- Arrange & reconfirm all meetings with prospects & clients with management & staff
- Make initial contact and qualify leads on the phone (mix of telesales & telemarketing)
- Competitor research
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- BSc (or equivalent) qualification in a Business Management related discipline with significant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry, MSc or MBA (or equivalent) qualification (Desirable)
- Experience and knowledge of Drug Development or related software sector
- Have initiated, qualified & closed Product & Service contracts
- Have experience of lead generation, nurturing & marketing to clients & prospects
- Experience in Patient recruitment
- Experience of CRM packages (e.g.: Salesforce or Sugar) a big plus
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39166 in all correspondence.