Business Development Manager - Home Based
CK Group are recruiting for a Business Development Manager, to join a small Biotechnology company at their site based in Nottingham on a permanent basis. This is fantastic opportunity for someone with proven sales experience with the Life Sciences/CRO space.
The Company: GLP accredited contract research laboratory, that provides Histology and IHC Services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Sectors.
The Role: This is a client facing role, and would suit a highly motivated individual with proven sales experience within the Life Sciences industry, preferably with experience selling CRO services to pharmaceutical and biotech clients. Experience in Histology and IHC is preferred, but the client will provide training to get you upto speed. This role can be home based, office based or a mix of both. You would be required in the office for key meetings and client visits.
Responsibilities will include:
- To develop new Pharma/biotech/CRO’s clients while maintaining current client base
- To arrange and undertake client visits throughout the UK, Europe and the US
- To be part of various exhibitions
- To make appropriate connections with other services providers for potential collaboration opportunities
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent, and commercial experience in Histology and IHC preferred
- Significant business development experience in pharmaceutical biotech and/or CRO space (3 yrs plus)
- Proven track record in sales (Pharmaceutical/ CRO)
- Demonstrated ability to grow customer accounts
- Client focussed approach with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Willingness to travel Internationally
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51666.