Business Development Executive - S Wales
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join the Central Hub for Life Science sector to be based in South Wales on a two year fixed term basis.
Position Summary: The role will be operational in both field and office based development of the Hub business activity, ensuring it meets all its targets, objectives and KPIs.
As a Business Development Executive you will:
- Develop and deliver an appropriate business development strategy for the Life Sciences Hub ensuring its objectives and targets will be met.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in developing a coaching and mentoring network
- Develop a pipeline of inward investment leads
- Supporting and identifying collaborations between life sector stakeholders i.e. in Healthcare, Universities and industry.
- Develop and maintain key accounts to build up an extensive client portfolio
- Ensure that membership is maximised by targeting suitable organisations within the Life Science sector; promoting the benefits of membership of the Hub and encouraging them to join.
- Network Development - Develop an extensive network of contacts within the life science sector within Wales, UK, Europe
- Work with the Business Development Manager to tailor and deliver the Business Development strategy in accordance with the market dynamics
- Work with the Marketing and the Events & Operations Managers to deliver successful business development, marketing and events projectsThe successful Business Development Executive will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in Science, Chemistry, or equivalent
- Previous experience of business development and sales experience in the life science sector
Skills Required - Essential
- Understanding of the life science sector
- Experience in planning budgets and targets
- Creative thinker / problem solver
- Ability to probe businesses and key stakeholders to understand their strategies, challenges and business needs
- Good networker and team player
To apply for this Business Development Executive position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33846 in all correspondence.