Biochemist - Slough
Georgia Bernard at CK Group is recruiting for a Bio-analytical Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation that helps bring solutions to transform the lives of people with severe diseases. This role will be based at our clients state of the art facility in Slough on an initial 12 month contract.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose medicine treats thousands of patients around the world who live with severe diseases.
This role is located on a well-established biopharma R&D facility based in Slough. There are good transport links whether you drive or even use public transport. Slough is a great place to live and work and is easily commutable from Reading, Oxford and London.
Working with the Upstream Process Sciences Group, you will be responsible for:
- Routine running an maintaining of multiple HPLC, UPLC and capillary IEF systems along with support from other team members.
- The purification of process samples by affinity chromatography methods.
- Undertaking a range of analytical biochemistry techniques in order to understand the impact of upstream process parameters on process performance, biology of cells and product quality attributes.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing traceable records of lab work such as batch records, electronic lab notebooks, excel templates, protocols and reports.
- Trending and analysing lab data and presenting results to your line manager.
- Assisting with method development and optimisation where required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in a science related subject.
- Practical experience with HPLC, UPLC and ICE3 based analytical methods.
- Knowledge of analytical methods associated with the analysis of cells and product related impurities.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45266 in all correspondence.