CK Group are recruiting for a Bioassay Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on initially a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to €33.40 PAYE / €43.28 LTD – per hour
- Perform a variety of assays.
- Participate in the peer review of analytical data.
- Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
- Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related.
- Proven experience working in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory.
- Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
- Experience with liquid-handling robots is preferable.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a widerange of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Bioassay Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Apply: Entitlement to work in Ireland is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50394.