Bioanalytical Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Bioanalytical Study Manager on behalf of an innovative biotechnology research organisation, to be based at their site in Motherwell on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring that customer bioanalytical studies are correctly resourced, scheduled, and executed to meet deadlines, with a high degree of autonomy, and minimal support from senior team members.
This role requires experience in a range of assay techniques, technical understanding ofa wide range of methodologies, ability to work on highly complex projects independently. You should have the ability to manage critical reagents, understanding of a Quality Management System, and excellent organisational skills.
Your duties willinclude:
- Guiding customers to make the best decisions for assay design and data interpretation.
- Applying high-level technical knowledge to assay development, qualification and validation.
- Leading complex development studies across a range oftechnical areas.
- Identifying the relevant technical resources required to design and develop complex assays
- Supporting and mentoring junior Study Managers as required.
- Training junior staff to a high level of competence.
- Independently managing studies including study planning, scheduling, preparation and review of documentation, and customer communication, with support from the Project Lead and/or Senior Study Manager.
- Preparing protocol, reports and proposals for a wide range ofstudies, including complex development and qualification studies.
- Leading customer discussions and advising on complex challenges that may arise during a customer study.
- Supporting the commercial team in preparing proposals and contracts.
- Contributing to discussion on research and development projects
- Designing and implementing process improvements to ensure that the studies are operationally efficient
To be considered for the position you should ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to a minimum of BSc level (or equivalent) in a relevant life sciences subject
- Experience in the management of a broad range of studies within a relevant research environment.
- Good knowledge of the analysis of biopharmaceuticals
- Experience of assay development
- Technical competence in a range of bioanalytical and immunological methods
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact SarahFarrow on 0191 3706486 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51923.