Bioanalytical QC Scientist
CK Science are recruiting for a Bioanalytical QC Scientist to join a multinational clinical-stage research company focused on the development and commercialisation of gene therapies for debilitating disorders based on a next-generation AAV gene therapy platform. This will be at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
The Company: The organisation has a strong pipeline of gene therapy products with ongoing clinical trials. They will provide you with promising and exciting research projects in an environment that strongly values your development. Their gene therapy treatment builds upon their own pioneering work and their AAV capsid.
Location: This role is located in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable by both train and road having strong rail networks with London and being reachable from the M1, M25 and A1(M).
Bioanalytical QC Scientist Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Contribute to and execute bioanalytical methods development and validation.
- Execute Analytical Studies according to analytical plans and protocols and carry out clinical testing activities following GCP compliance.
- Carry out routine maintenance qualification and verification of specified analytical systems, follow SOPs and protocols and accurately and compliantly record and report data.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Been educated to degree level or above in a relevant Biological/Life Science discipline with Bioanalysis Laboratory experience.
- Experience in Proteomics, Genomics, Chemical and Ligand-binding Assays and Biological Assays including cell culture based methods in-vitro.
- Experience in contributing to the reporting of data, protocols and SOPs and excellent communication skills.
Benefits: An excellent benefits package is available including bonus, pension and private healthcare.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Bioanalytical QC Scientist position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48524.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.