Bioanalytical QC Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Bioanalytical QC Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar andbiopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Bioanalytical QC Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Salary: From €33 per hour, depending upon experience.
Bioanalytical QC Associate Role:
- Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to cell based- Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic Technique.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Participate in Analytical Method Transfers.
- Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
- Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline or equivalent working experience.
- Experience with TrackWise, Change Control Systems, EDMQ and SAP an advantage.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Bioanalytical QC Associate position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49408.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.