Bioanalysis Scientist - Cambridgeshire
Jason Johal is currently recruiting for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join an international group that undertakes a diverse range of bio-analytical based projects and biomedical testing for external clients including pharmaceutical and veterinary drug manufacturers. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis with a salary of £21,000 - £28,000 and is situated at a state-of-the-art facility in beautiful rural surroundings in Cambridgeshire.
You will be involved in the development, validation and application of bioanalytical methods for use in Drug Development Services. The majority of the methods developed are qualitative and quantitative analyses of drugs, biomarkers and clinical markers in biological fluids, predominately blood plasma and urine. The Bioanalytical Sciences Group provides a well-equipped laboratory and the opportunity to work with a range of analytical instrumentation. It is registered as GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) and GCP (Good Clinical Practice) compliant.
The Key areas of work within this Bioanalysis are:
- Development and validation of quantitative LC/MS/MS methods for the analysis of drugs and metabolites in biological matrices
- Application of these methods to routine analysis of samples from pre-clinical and clinical studies
- Record-keeping in compliance with GLP/GCP
- Preparation of study plans and reports
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in working in an analytical chemistry laboratory
- Experience of chromatographic techniques i.e. HPLC, LC/MS and ability to problem solve
- Degree in chemistry or related subject (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with quantitative LC/MS/MS analysis, particularly Sciex instruments
- Ability to make science based decisions without the need for referral
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Experience of handling data within a LIMS (advantageous)
- Experience in a GLP accredited laboratory (advantageous)
If successful you will be joining an international group that prides itself on being the international standard in analysis. With well-equipped laboratory facilities including cutting edge analytical instrumentation this is an excellent opportunity to take on a role where you can continue to develop your expertise whilst working on projects from conception to completion.
For more information or to apply for this Bioanalysis Scientist position please contact Jason on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST38832 in all correspondence.