Associate Quality Specialist
CK Group is recruiting for a Associate Quality Specialist (Quality IPT) to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis for 12 months. The hourly rate for this role is between €21.20- €35.22 PAYE only dependant on experience.
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
This Associate Quality Specialist will provide quality oversight, support and knowledge to activities relating to Quality Systems across the site and in meeting the Merck Manufacturing Division (MMD) Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
Duties of the Associate Quality Specialist:
- Provide to the site, knowledge and experience in Quality Systems and/or Operational Quality, e.g. Batch record Review, Deviation/NOE/LIR coaching; GCM coaching, environmental monitoring program, sterile assurance, customer complaint investigations etc.
- Use knowledge to improve Quality Systems, provide continuous improvement and execute tasks.
- Understand and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role.
- Make decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
- Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties.- Ensure supply of high quality product through the implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site.
- The Quality Specialist will participate and comply with the MMD Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Merck Six Sigma tools.
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- 1 -3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (i.e. quality, science etc.)
- Operational experience of at least 4 QMSs
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality)
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt or suitable alternative preferred
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. . Please quote reference number 47786