Associate QC Micobiology- various Levels - Ireland
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is recruiting for QC Associate Microbiologists (various levels) to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ireland on a contract basis.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance. This role will support manufacturing operations and as such some extended hours and weekend work flexibility may be necessary as required.
Further responsibilities of the QC Associate Microbiologists (various levels) will include:
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
- Planning and performing routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
- Planning and performing multiple, complex routine / non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Reporting, evaluating, back-up/archiving, trending and approving analytical data.
- Troubleshooting, solving problems and communicating with stakeholders.
- Initiating and/or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Participating in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Writing protocols and performing assay validation and equipment qualification / verification.
- Introducing new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
- Biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
- Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to EM, Sterility testing, endotoxin testing, bioburden testing and microbiak identification testing
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34782 in all correspondence.